brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 107151-107200 of 116057

over a year ago swimchick said…
big smile
It's hot here too! I'm tired I spent the last two straight days at MLB games. But YAY! Twins won both games :D
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­W
not the twins
i'm throwing up

I'm a hardcore white sox girl hun
kiss
YEAH WELL Y'ALL SUCK!

Why aren't you a Cubs fan silly??
over a year ago OMGitsBrooke said…
sorrry i didn't know you were still here haha i'm Leyla :D
Hi Leyla, I think I have met you. Where are you from :D
sweden and you :D
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Ooo cool. I live in America for a couple more months, then I'm moving.
haha where are you moving :P
Australia :D in like 44 more days. Can't wait!
seriously :O that's where Mon and Mickei lives haha
I know!! I'll be in the same city as Mickei so that's cool. That'd be really weird if we encountered one another somewhere random without knowing it. Mon's mad I won't be in Sydney xD
hahahaha omg that's so cool :O maybe you'll meet each other one day, you neverrr know
last edited over a year ago
smirk
I know. Weird right? If I ever meet a girl named Mickei, it'll be a major eyebrow raise moment xD
hahaha for sure
smile
What have you been up to today Leyla?
nothing much just been out with some friends.. What have you been doing?
Having my own little Gilmore Girls marathon. I feel bad about being lazy all day, but I need to take every opportunity to laze around. Tonight I have to go looking for short term jobs. :/
sometimes it's nice to not do anything at all haha :D
i need to start looking for a job too soon..
big smile
What kind of job are you looking for? I'm just looking to waitress until I leave. I have to beg my old boss to give me shifts xD But I think he will, I just need to make a little money while I'm home temporarily.
hmmm... i dunno maybe waitress or something like that :P but it's just gonna be over the summer if u know what i mean haha
Yeah def, how old do you have to be to work in Sweden?
it depends on what the job is, you can work when you're 15-17 but it's easier to get a job when you're over 18. How does it work where you live?
because the cubs fucking suck. i live on the northside but i'm still a sox girl. The cubs are fucking shit they haven't won a world series in over 100years. they suck and so do their fans.
loves?
eyesexage ** <3 *0
over a year ago sophialover said…
I`m getting a cup off coffee an i`m coming. Don`t go bitch.
i'm staying all night so i'm not going it's 1am
One thing is for sure that we can all agree on! BL should have been endgame<3
 One thing is for sure that we can all agree on! BL should have been endgame<3
Boone being an eye candy LMAO
Aaron never fucking born HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nadia,not Sayid`s TLA,SHANNON AS SAYID`S TLA,rofllllllll

Best word to describe it is: Ridiculous. I`m feeling sorry for people who only watched for the storylines <3 It should have been painful. Plus i`ve watched "PASSENGERS" with Anne Hathaway,SUCH A RIP OFF FROM THAT ONE WHEN IT CAME TO SIDEWAYS. I swear they had seen that movie before heading to that ehem...*cough* ehem..ENDING

Jimmy Kimmel!<3

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Robot. I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ENDING!"
I loved the ending!

I still need to watch Jimmy Kimmel. tomorrow i'm working on a project

Dude I was JUMPING UP AND DOWN SCREAMING! The Jate i love you made my week!

i'll stop gloating though because i don't wanna be a bitch, and i know what it feels like to miss endgame.

How would you have liked it to end.

Jack is dead :'(
so sad!
cool
But that`s what i`m fucking saying I thought it was SO stupid i didn`t even care for endgame while watching.
And ofcource getting a SK endgame out of that mess would,WOW,be heaven but nope, SK like BL didn`t even get a single scene ROFL
AND I WOULD JUST LAUGH.
It was eeeeeeeeffin retarded. Jack,the hero gets the girl & afterlife *GAG ME,NOW GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG ME*

WATCHHHH KIMMEL!
I guess they just could`t explain the mess otherwise...it was just as simple as that.
It was already CRAP so they needed a CRAPPY explanation to explain the crappiness.
OH GODDDDDDDDDDDD *_*
SK did get a scene in the beginning where she was showing him her shoulder and my stomach dropped it made me scared.
But the thing was Kate didn't even matter to Sawyer he would have said
something did you noticed the nod he gave jack when he went to go say goodbye to kate? He was over her. those 3years apart finished it jack was soooooo deep down in love with kate, and i think it was more just amusing to be with kate because Sawyer was trapped on an island i mean what else is there to do besides hook up with people.

IT was sooo BAMF when Jate took down Locke<3

It wasn't about the Hero getting the girl. i think it was more about living and dying is more than the time you have, or what you have. What really matters is who your with.

And Sawyer got his happy ending too!

I need to watch it tomorrow because i recorded it but my sister is sleeping in the backroom! so i can't now

OMG Nikko came over today with my sister!!!! hahahahahah
SK did get a scene in the beginning where she was showing him her shoulder

Are you fucking shitting me?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OO!­

Nope,it was retarded in every way. MARK WOULD EVEN DO BETTER.
AT THE END ALL I CARED ABOUT WAS VINCENT LOL
Dude all season 6 sucked ass. I think i'm only happy right now that jate got endgame but i'm so broken that Jack died.

it's kinda like how they killed Michael of Prison break in the end. SOO pointless but they have to pick the character in the end to be killed of to pay for everyones wrong doings.

IDk i don't get how Jack got out of that light waterfall though. That part is confusing. But i get how you feel if i wasn't on a jate high right now i might have been a little upset with the ending. I just don't understand what more do people want, what would have been the ideal ending?
what would have been the ideal ending?

Certainly not THAT fail. It`s like...it`s "PASSENGERS". JUST WATCH THAT MOVIE. I thpught the whole idea wasn`t even original or so. It wasn`t only cause the idea for the finale sucked as an idea but it was also STOLEN/THOUGHT I HAD SEEN IT BEFORE. No,watch Jimmy he`ll enlighten you better.

...Boone had to wait long at the church <3 Poor him,he was the first.
So mostly sideways = not real,how WE wanted them to continue their lives.
ZOMG,ROFL,ALRIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT­.
I better tell my brother stop watching asap. He`s now on S4.
MARK WOULD EVEN DO BETTER.
AT THE END ALL I CARED ABOUT WAS VINCENT LOL

Okay i think you need to clear your mind for one minute. DO YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH MARK MADE US SUFFER!
Its not like you saw recycled Skate scenes that were given to Jate thrown in your face (it's not like it was *cringe* jate cage sex or smth)

COME MARK?
Do you not remember how he gave LP the best happily ever after while Brooke go the shit kicked out of her. It's not like it went into detail how Jack and kate both lived and they had a happy ending no it was tragic how he died. I love how the show started with his eye opening and ended with it closing.

There was no Jate baby. DO you not remember the Seyton spawn?
What i don't get is what was the point of Jack having a kid all season 6 if he wasn't real. Or any of that other random shit? it was pointless waste of screen time. and why was Jack used to be married to Juliet. i was all like WTF is that? gross. It was stupid.

I know poor Boone he had no one in the end:(

But Libby and Hurley<33 i was like Libby is back.

Des/Penny!

Were amazing

also Walt wasn't there
Okay i think you need to clear your mind for one minute. DO YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH MARK MADE US SUFFER!

I remember everything AND still think he could do fucking better. I might be wrong but WOAH. That was retardeeed.
Okay have him stop. once he's pasted season 3 the show just goes downhill from there. I miss flashbacks! i'm not sure i like the whole Flash sideways in soooo many ways it was pointless. You think when you die you'll forget your whole life? no. it's kinda lame thought. I just love season 1,2,3<3

But i liked how it ended.
and why was Jack used to be married to Juliet. i was all like WTF is that? gross. It was stupid.

Pointless,all pointless,to confuse us and CONFUSE us. Lots of stuff were absolutely pointless.
Dude you'll be laughing at this. I actually feel bad i wish we shipped the same or you shipped jate so we could both be happy right now. Because i know how it feels to be sooo heart broken by them being over. But the thing about what happened with BL was we had time to realize that they weren't endgame. THe bitch thing that happened with the writers here is that they made you believe it could be either or so in the end you were just like WTF! that's not supposed to happen i get it.

Yep mess is starting from S4,DEFFO. I`ll try having him stop but i don`t think he will. He`s like crazy about it. The storylines bascially & he`s 100% into the mythology stuff/doesn`t care about any romantic pairing.

But i can already picture him throwing stuff at the TV while watching the finale LMAO

Seriously i was holding my laptop at 4.am and laughing hysterically in my room.
Half the finale i was just like WTF! because they make up so much crap to confuse us, but i've been watching this show for 6years from the start and i don't think they could make me hate it
"I actually feel bad i wish we shipped the same or you shipped jate so we could both be happy right now."

AW,ILOVEYOU.
I wish i was unhappy. I wish it made me feel anything. For me it just called for a huge "WTF" and i couldn`t...i couldn`t believe it was that incredibly shitty.
I just can't believe it's over!
it needed to end because so many story lines were just getting pointless but It's still sad

Dude so i was watching it with Bren, and at the Jate kiss i totally started SCREAMING! and i was like crying while hugging him it was like a TWIN bond moment or something. THATS like NEVER EVER HAPPENED
I WAS LIKE "NO,YOU`RE MOTHERFUCKING KIDDING ME. DID I WATCH 6 YEARS FOR THIS? NO. DON`T DO THIS TO ME. PLEASE."

And the Jack dies. ZOMG.