brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 116057

over a year ago 332960073452 said…
leytoners, im shaking my head.
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
hahahah...
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
they really need to see that end game isnt garenteed me know that aswel
over a year ago 332960073452 said…
while on the leytoner rant, i'd just love to complain about how rude some of them are and it peeves me how i read them dissing BL fans and act as if they are all sugar and sweetness, puh-lease, if you give it dont complain when it gets given back to you. and they get really personal, just because someone is negative about leyton or god forbid peyton some insult the BL fan, which is uncalled for and way rude. seriously i'm just going to continue shaking my head.
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
hi its broody4cheery here lol but now im broody_4_cheery. unfortunately i accidently signed out of my account and cant for the life of me remember my password and i tried to do teh whole forgot my password thing but it DIDNT work. i was fuming for a few days, kept trying and have given up and made a new account. so i'm back! *evil laugh*
aww im sorry...
thanks but its good to be back.
awww that sucks did you have any medols you will have lost them lol im really trying for a die hard medol ive added loads since i got my dedicated and im like come on i add loads to this spot lol
no i didnt, really all i do is comment,so im lucky in that, its just a pain, i even had to use my old bloody email address because my new one was under my otehr account and i like never use my old email address. plus side i bothered to get a new icon.
but luck with your medals, im sure you'll get them.
hi jus wondered that those who make icons , wallpapers and baners how do you make them like what software do you use etc coz i have some really good ideas for some but dont know how to make them if ya help me that would rock =)
over a year ago sophialover said…
well...most of icon creators, or banner or wallpaper or..whatever..
they make them with photoshop! I'm not an expert but it's pretty cool although sometimes it's really hard and i spend like 5 hours making the things i like..lol!

Broody_4_Cheery...WOW! I'm really glad you're back and good luck with this new account.
thanks, im really glad to be back.

when i do my wallpapers and that i always use adobe photoshop, i just played around with it until i sort of figured out what to do.
Yeah me too!
But Ok...sometimes i follow tutorials just to figure some cool effects out...or work with the coloring, the brightness and everything..
i totally wish i could make things like that!
thats alot i will have a go lol
im upset have you seen the video of spoiler photos on the one tree hill spot so gutted it really is peyton =(
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
^^*just threw up* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me u are playin a verry cruel joke! I would die!!
damit i want brooke... damm damm damm! the lp fans will never let this one go:(
over a year ago Janni said…
Long time since i`ve been here, have been travling for a couple of days. a lot has kind of happend=] Well i have not seen that video biut i so a bunch of Pictures with L&P in the airport and +++ Got so sick if it and so mad. I`m still mad and it irritates me that Mark`s presusse Peyton that is the one who gets to got to Vegas!
she shouldnt get to go it givs off the wrong mesage like a guy can screw you around and you should stil b wiv him its jus plain stupid
Guys...don't lose hope. I saw that pictures too...and i was actually to THROW UP but...be patient. At least the first spoilers are very positive about BL..SO..noone really knows what's gonna happen.
Remember that Mark doesn't like being predictable...
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
^^^That's verry true! He is ALWAYS trying to fool us!! But I guess I will just have to wait and see!!!I'm gonna hope like HELL he doesn't pick the witch!
I`ll cross my finger^^, But if it is Peyton I hopte that they get a closer for good this time. Like they realising that they are NOT ment to be together. SO she can move on with Jake and Luke with brooke=]
dont loose hope, who cares if the spoilers say peyton a lot can happen, just because he goes to vegas with peyton and i mean that is if he goes with her doesnt mean that they are end game. ANYTHING can happen. keep the love, keep the faith.
i agree i still have hope:)
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
this rant is about the closed mined Leyton fans at othforums. The owner of the website said that for the premiere that they are filming alternative scenes and it might not be Peyton and if it her it won't be smooth sailing but they won't accept the fact that won't be the import thing is not who goes but what happens after that. We do not even know if those dream sequence are just throw us off you never know. They just won't listen to Patrick who actually works on the show so he knows but they won't listen. sorry for the long going ons but had to vent to you guys.
omg grrrr leyton fans jus bug me so much there the most stubburn people ever they seriously cant except that leyton are def not end game grrrr the such asses
You (dermer4ever) just vent on us^^ Thats why we are here. Those leytoners should really just open their eyes and realis that Leyton might not be the end game.
last edited over a year ago
i really really hope leyton arn't endgame. it will just depress me too much. i dont think ill be able to stomach watching OTH again. that just aint happily ever after for me,and i like my happily ever afters. naley+jeyton+brucas = perfection
I'm addicted to my happily ever afters too! lol! So..i guess we are 2! If it's confirmed LP is endgame the first thing i'll do is to throw up & then i guess i will never ever watch OTH again..xDD
lol.
is it wrong to put too much of teh show onto the one couple? i fully admit brucas is why i watch the show, fights, love or friendship they keep me coming back. the idea of them not being endgame therefore ruins the whole show for me, it goes against everything i believe and i will NEVER stop hoping and believing.

throwing up, good option, ill prob do that after i break my tv and attack my leyton loving sister, poor girl will be in tehw rong place at the wrong time.
just wana say got my die hard medol finaly high fives all round and thanks everyone for rating things love yas x
Congrates livelovelaugh^^
Sophialover Ì will be number three on that list. I am so hung up up on happy endings. THe gilmore girls ending was not a happy ending for me(Rorgan) and I`ms till not over that. If Leyton end up together I don`t even know what I`ll do. I have a couple of cousins that are Leyton fans and I just can not stop convincing them that Leyto sucks!!
i know happy endings rock im currently watchin gilmore girls coz im in uk so its never been on tv i dotn think but im still on the first season lol
oooh first season is so damn good, those two crack me up.
they are showing it again in Norway, and i haven`t watched the first season so I am of course in front of the tv..
yeh ive only watched 10 episodes but there both hilarious lol
i just posted on the cw leyton ultimate couple vs give it up, long and boring and pathetic, but whatever another outlet for my leyton love *cough cough* can't breathe *cough cough* i meant to say my leyton hate, and i managed not to write the words brucas or jeyton once. burn leyton burn, burn to the ground and die so brucas can rise from your ashes like a blazing phoenix.
haha broody_4_cheery i no wat ya mean leyton should jus piss off im sick of them i love peyton shes amazing but her and jake are emnt to be i mean she spent 3 seasons pining after him he broke her heart and she loved him so much i mean everytime she saw him her face lit up that must count for something i dont know why mark would want to ruin that for leyton who not alot of people like
theres the difference right in your paragragh where leyton is lacking, 'everytime she saw him her face lit up that must count for something'. leyton simply dont have that, not even in season one when they had wat could actually pass for chemistry, their faces never lit up when they saw the other unlike jeyton and brucas, ahhh be still my beating heart, now they are love.
You are right, Peyton's face or Luke's face never lits up!
i admitt in season one there chemistry was good you could tell they liked each other but in season 4 it jus looked forced and corny it was aso they were forcing each other to kiss the worst chemistry i have ever seen on one tree hill was when they were in the classroom and luke kissed her it was so bad i mean there chemistry isnt crap but compared to brucas jeyton and of course naley it has nothing
check out the pick in the oth spot that says who do brucas fans hate more and check the comments what a surprise leyton fans making a dig at us how unusul lol
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
I just have to say that certain Leyton fans are sometimes blinded for their love of Leyton that they can't see clearly and hate and dis respect Brucas to show you the thing I am talking about here is a link to a pick I made. I did make sure I stopped the comment before I got mean and bitchy on them. the two things that will get me going is when they talk crap about Brucas and call Brooke names on one poll a certain fan called Brooke selfish. she is the least selfish of all of the characters.

link
over a year ago mannyh said…
i think the leytons spot icon is freaky any one else agree
agree! It is something wrong with that icon.
Adn dermer.. Brooke is the selfless person, she does everything for everybody. And it annoyed me that when someone sttod up for Brooke and said that Brooke cam eback to Tree Hill to support someone said that Brooke came back for a family. And that annoys me cause sha also came back for Peyton, and who was the one who pushed Peyton to open up a record label? And who was the one that lent Peyton the money? Brooke! And it annoys me that they take Brooke for a selfish person..
yeah...the icon SUCKS..* lol!
I know...and then they CLAIM that Brooke is selfish..lol! GOD..THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY. Brooke is HONEST, HELPFUL, AMAZING & BRILLIANT whether they LIKE IT OR NOT. And if there's still the "BREYTON" friendship it's because Brooke has a BIG HEART and forgave the stupid witch..xDDD
i agree peyton ruined the breyton friendship she stabbed her best friend in the back twice brooke has changed so much since season one and i love her so much for it she is the best person in one tree hill her character is amaizing and personally i dont see how people cant like her she stepped back and let her ex boyfriend go out with her best friend she cares so much for everyone she loves and i think leyton fans have a nerve hating her coz they probs wouldnt be together if it wasnt for brooke coz i know lucas wouldnt do that to her but of course peyton would

and i like the leyton icon i like the fact that it isnt like a famous leyton moment coz they dont have as many compared to brucas and naley
lol.

all so true. brooke is simply amazing thats why i love her so much, she has actually grown has a person.

omg! i am totally nervous, i just posted my first fanfiction on the net (only one chapter so far), its OTH of course, its a BL focusing alot on peyton too. if anyones interested check it out

link

you can read and review and judge how crap it is, seriously i am bloody nervous. i read it to my sister and shes a huge peyton and leyton fan and she liked it, i was worried peyton might come off completely bitchy, but she didn't mind that in fact she thought my peyton seemed too mature, but it changed as it went on and she thought that was wierd, hey its only one chapter and i dont think many of you would mind a bitchy peyton anyway. anyway, im shaking with nerves, and would appreciate your opinions. thanx. oh yeah i owe eka-chan for the title idea.
I will definetely take a look^^ And i`m pretty sure that it is great. And by the way i don`t mind a bitchy Peyton, i think i see her like that anyway.