brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 97551-97600 of 116057

over a year ago brucas4ever said…
I've seen him live! it's even better♥ HE's amazing!!! I think im going again in like a month to see him.
eyesexage ** <3 *0
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
Really? i never knew you liked him!
i fucking love him! I've loved him since before i started watching oth. His lyrics are so inspiring.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
they really are.
hanah i g2g! be on later!! lY!!
so I'm talking to Ash on the Chat here. And I'm talking to my friend Brianna on Facebook. So i just asked my Friend Bri what time it was!And she live across the street
awww shit bye love yoU!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
link

finally updated allthough not really bl but you will love it anyway wait till chapter 4 we have some great ideas
over a year ago brattynemz said…
Anyone?
I found a new reason to hate on Peyton =/
IM HERE IM HERE, EXPLAIN NEM!!
Well you know how BP were attacked by psycho Derek right? And you know how BP slept together with Lucas eversince? I saw a screencap from that scene, and Peyton had a freakin hand print on her arm similar to Brooke's after her attack. So Peyton had no legitimate excuse for buying the stupid "I fell down the stairs" crap because she fn went through what Brooke went through, she should've known better!
:o how the fk do you notice that kinda shit? and wow you are so right >;/
But either way, if you really know ur bf, u shuld have known not to believe her.
Well someone posted it in the BP section at OTHforums, they're saying how great s4 was etc etc then my eyes went straight to Peyton's arm.
 Well someone posted it in the BP section at OTHforums, they're saying how great s4 was etc etc then m
wow. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS >;/ its like exactly the same as brookes.
over a year ago getalife said…
Anyone?;)
Kaiyaa!!
How are you hun?
im watching this sec scene right, AND I THINK HS LICKING HER ASSHOLE? WTF.
or his lucking her pussy from behind, either way ITS FKING CONFUSING.
WTF are you talking about?
Well im trying to look for bradley cooper in this gay scene of his LMAO. and i come across this other movie he done which is a sex scene so i watched it right, and he tips the girl over, THAN STARTS LICKING HER ASS!! Maybe its her vagina from the other way round, who knows,BUT ITS WEIRD. want me to link u?
Bradley Cooper? Uhm is he from Hangover? I don't know who he is, LOL. And uhm.. no thanks. :D
Yeh his from the hangover, ISNT HE SEXY? i love him so fking much.

LMAO kk nem :P
SO WHATS DOIN?
Oh yeah, he's even more sexy in All About Steve :D

Nothing much, just eating mashed potato! How about you?
Never heard of that.

I just had subway, and i feel sick. and im watching dair videos.

IM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD PS BUT THE LINK DNT WORK =[ do u have a link?
Google it, he was with Sandra Bullock in that movie. He was so gorgeous. LMAO!

I don't have the link, Cat does.
Hey do you know about the Skins spoiler that a character from previous gen will re-appear?
I heard someones comming but not who it is?! WHO IS IT?

ISNT THIS AWESOME?
I heard it's H from Steps! I didn't know he appeared on Skins! I was totally hoping it would be Tony!
who the fk? never heard of him
Google the group!!!
Okay, I liked Cook last epi, he wasn't as annoying + I loved the Cook/Emily scenes! Emily slamming Cook to the lockers <3
I will

and did you like the video? Oh yeh i didnt hear what you had to say about 4x02 tell me, i read somehwere u didnt like the ending scene, u expected it more or something?

AND COOKS NOT ANNOYING THIS SEASON! I wish he just danced with Emily instead of punching that guy though! =[
over a year ago katie_07 said…
hey guys!! Loved the video Mon., hope you are all okay :)
Yeah, the manips were so great! And the choice of scenes, I'm like.. woah I didn't even think about that! They could totally work! LMAO.

I liked the rooftop scene but I'm disappointed because it looked so much better in the promos. Idk..

YES YES YES! I think I'd like Cook to be friends with Emily and Naomi. See, Cook have the potential to be a great friend. I just wish he stops acting like how he's been acting!
Hey Katie!
And where did Kaiya go? =/

I'm fighting with my brother because of stupid chicken! OMG it's so petty but I'm so annoyed!
katiee!! The video is amazing right? =D how are youuu?

Nem, the rooftop was scene was like incrediable, i sware its beyond amazing IMO.

Nem, Cook hasnt been acting like anything? this season i think his been amazing, he lied for Naomi, he gave advice to emily when the dick freddie wouldnt, he tried to be nice to Thomas, his been perfect this season.

The spoilers say that Cook will be bffl with emily/naomi like chris and cassie s2.
last edited over a year ago
chicken? LMAO WTF. explain more.
I guess I just expected more from Kat. Lily was great though.

Well he still acted like himself when he randomly punched ppl at the club. But yeah, he isn't as annoying as he was in s3 and I wish he stays this way. OMG yay! I loved Chris/Cassie and I told you Cook reminds me of Chris! Character development FTW!
im great thanks :) and i agree with you Mon i love Cook., and i really want to see a friendship grow between Emily/Cook i think that could be so sweet!! i loved Cassie/Chris season two!!
LMAO sorry I'm just so annoyed! We ordered chicken from KFC, 2 bucket meals (8pc sets), one original recipe and the other hot and crispy. Nobody eats the hot and crispy chicken here except for my cousin and girlfriend. So I'm like pissed that he ordered too much hot and crispy chicken and he was like "then you should've ordered yourself" and I'm like "that's stupid, you didn't even think that nobody eats hot and crispy chicken here!" and so on.. LMAO.
Lily was amazing <3

I didnt like cassie s2 though >;/

and i really really really want cook/naomi to happen!! I want them to all be close, emily/cook/naomi, cause i think they all get eachother.
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hi girls! <33
heart
Look what Nate made *_* <33
 Look what Nate made *_* <33
serious? how fucking annoying >;/ eww i hate hot and cripsy chicken at KFC. i stick to the classic lol

HIT HIM!
I don't like KFC. xD
I'm a McDonalds girl, LOL.
..i agree Cassie went downhill season two!! but i did like her friendship with Chris i just loved him!! and i think both Kat and Lily were amazing in that scene it was just so heartbreaking.
angelic
And i always hated Cassie.
CATIAA!! OMG I MISS YOU!! <33
 CATIAA!! OMG I MISS YOU!! <33