brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 116057

over a year ago Janni said…
NO!!! you got the 800th comment!!
Well, we start with no picks spoilers, then when you start cracking, i'll try to help you..And ten we will se if you get to read the picks spoilers.
I feel like a teacher or something..

I won't pull a Dan on you, but Hannah might..:P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sophialover said…
Wanna help me prepare myself for the big "death"? LMAO!
Hannah's coming to get meee! I feel it...lol!

PS:But yayy...800th comment is <33!
LMAO!
And i feel like a totally retared student but that's ok...hihi! Ok...so the first thing on our list is: NO PICKS SPOILERS!! Sounds easy...i guess i'll probably get used to it.
That will last for 2 days..ok?
Then we move on to the big stuff. No spoilers, nothing!:)
It is not that hard really cause first i thought i coudn't but now it isn't that hard.
Just keep in mind that this is the last season, and you have to enjoy it fully!<3
Gotta go. Love you<3
*scared*
"No spoilers..NOTHING"! OMG...i think the "big stuff" is really really terrifying but i guess i'll intent to handle it! LMAO! SO TRUEEE! It's the last season...so...BL love FTW! I MUST find the power and RESIST!
<33 too amazing "teacher"..haha!
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
hey im back! finally ive been gone all day! !!!! im coming for you Mary like right now! grr.. im gonna get 900 and the big 1000!~ grr... whatsup guys?
you better watch your back!
okay so i decided im gonna get 900 so to make sure im gonna comment a lot a lot lot lot!
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
ok this is so completely random and i bet people have already noticed this buttt...

so Naley had a rain kiss...they're together/in love/endgame

Brucas had a rain kiss...i think its a sign and theyre gonna be together LOL

again, another juvenile sign but i think it does mean something because both of this rain scenes were freaking insane cute/passionate. and i REALLY don't think leyton had any scenes as passionate as Naley & Brucas
lp have never had a cute scene like ever! brucas has had like so many!
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
actually i could name 3 cute leyton scenes, but still whats 3 compared to like gazillion.
wait which three?
lol yeah i cant think of any? well besides the like book thing or whatever lol

i think one of the uncute scenes is the "its you peyton". OHMYGAHD. he looks soo perplexed and he just has this epiphany? idk. i thought it wasnt that cute at all...
i was like eww! omg im gonna throw up! hahaha i hate all those! or how in the season finale peyton was like i need some of that healing i want to barf like ten million times! every time i watch an lp scene i have to make sure that my stomach is empty so that it all doesn't come up!
um ok my list of thre cute leyton scenes which i like against my will... doesnt mean i like them as a couple.

1. "have you met my girlfriend Peyton" championship game, i like that line it was a cute line
2. the note passing in class, that was a cute scene though i'll just say it just reeks of brucas vibe
3. cookie dough fight, so wrong because the idea that peyton could F up cookies by putting to much salt in is BS, but still huge OCC mistake out of the way a cookie dough fight is cute.

my top 3 leyton moments
1. 'oh' gets number one, because nothing says i don't love you like lucas' oh
2. 'I hate you, you ruined my life' how much cleared can the guy get, poor peyton looked liek her puppy was killed, its really nice seeing mere episodes later brooke gets 'you save people (me included) i love you' just shows how season 5 differed for brucas and leyton.
3. when lucas says he wants brooke by his side when his dreams come true, seriously did she think he would say her???
im really sorry but i hate all of those moments! i can't stand the cookie dough fight i hate how the lpers compare that to the brucas rain scene! im like wtf is that the cookie fight is like 2 seconds(thank goodness i don't know if i could take more with out barfing!) and the note passing made me lose my dinner! um and i didn't like have you met my new gf cause brooke was right there he should have picked brooke not peyton!

sorry if that was mean!
HAHAHAH yeahhh the cookie dough fight is NOT like the brucas rain scene at all!! i mean it was cute in a like cheesy way but brucas' rain scene was cute/romantic/sexy/intense/pasionate. like seriously THEY DONT EVEN COMPARE!!

bahahaha Hannah you crack me up! its ok, i feel the same way, Leyton scenes don't have the POW/BAM/AMAZING FACTOR!

whatever Lucas's tortured face when he "realizes" its peyton he wants next to him is like freaking hilarious i think. i've never seen chad's face be THAT uncomfortable/odd haha
lol no, i still hate leyton and i don't like thsoe scenes for leyton but i like the concept of the scenes if that makes scenes, they made me want to be sick too, but i do however view them as being 'cute' scenes.

but comparing the cookie dough scene whcih is a weak idea which is just a piece of light hearted cheesy filler to the RAIN SCENE, no way, no way no way no way no way, the rain scene is EPIC, teh rain scene is real emotion, it is about LOVE and PASSION and it's a pivotal moment in the relationship, it had meaning and purpose and a story arc. teh two scened can't be compared, tehy are nothing a like and have two total different meanings behind them. the rain scene isn't 'cute' it is AMAZING! *shake head*
it's so good! well gotta go! im going to sleep the 900th comment is waiting for tomorrow! byeee
good luck!!!
over a year ago saBRUCAS said…
I hate alll of their scenes. I mean I hated the cookie dough fight I didnt find it cute AT ALL!! plus not being a good cook thing was already a brucas thing. Brookes food gets burned before the rain scene. I mean sometimes I feel bad for LPers becuase either they get no good scenes or they are all recycled scenes...who am I kidding I love it...heheh.
and the note passing OMG! I literaly wanted to take a knife and stab my eyes out. It was soo cheesy. They are so disgusting together. Gives the creeps just talking about them...ughhh.
Although I have to admit I absolutely loved when Lucas said It was Brooke he saw standing next to him, when he said you cant control who you love Peyton, also I loved when he said "OH" to Peytons ILY..lmao. And "Peyton IHY"--their best scene so far!

Well i hae all Leyton scenes, but maybe that is cause that is cause i'm a BL. But the reasons those scenes sucked was thay they just SUCKED!! They have no chemstry and they and when you see those scnenes your heart doesn't melt. And I think that if i ever was a LP(hellNO!) i would have hated Mark, cause he hasn't give me any good scenes. It seems like they have no reason to love LP other that that she saw him first crap!!

I just LOVE your LP moments Mickey, they were so good, but the face on Peyton's face when Lucas says Brooke's name instead of hers was just FREAKING AMAZING!!!^^
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
the cookie scene was good tho
well..it did not have any chemistry. Just soem friendship thing:/
^^ agreed!
By the way love your new icon dawn<3
yeah it isreally cute!
Hi Hannah^^
Long time since i've spoken to you.. What ahve you been up to?
um not much just trying to hang out with some friends before school starts!
what about you?
Just doing homeworks!:( And i'm bored ot death, and nothing is going in my brain.
Have school started there?
not until sept. 2! when did you start?
Lucky you, last week:(
So, last night some of us exchanged out msn adresses so if you wanto, you can give me you or i'll give you mine..?
k.. cool! um hotmail and msn are the same thing right? but if it is mine is hannahgal@hotmail.com
yep^^ i'll add you
question over here, do you read spoilers?
no! not this season i want to be totally shocked! whats yours?
janni_234@hotmail.com
I'm not either, but Mary has been reading spoilers, so i'm helping her quit! And trying with Mickei too^^
hahha i wanna help! cool i'll add you... um where do you live again i forget?
Norway:( I wanna live in the states. Lucky you!
over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
thanks glad you like it ive rewatchedall the gossip girls and got myslef kinda excited i made my boyfriend watch them with me and he hates chuck and chair :(
aww norway sounds fun! i live in chicago!
really, why does he hate them? And if he hates them who does he like?
aww did you get season 1 dawn?
well norway isn't that fun, well it is ok. But you feel like it is tiny compared to the states..
aww im sorry you don't like it! i really want to move somewhere where it's warm like 24/7!
Well then Norway isn't the place, it is cold here most of the year, but we have great summers, and the spring isn't that bad. But autumn is really gray!
Hi guys!
It is just 4/5 days until OTH starts again!!:D:D
aww yeah im not a big cold fan! Chicago winters suck! like they get so cold and are so so long! but are summers are really nice! are falls are a bit too cold, and spring it too cold to!
sweet! and gossip girl!