brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7551-7600 of 116057

over a year ago 1treehillfan said…
molly- hannah is brucas4ever the one who was being bashed at her article.
over a year ago mollyx365 said…
thats right! i have so much trouble keeping track sorry.
over a year ago brattynemz said…
lol. I don't mind, I didn't make it anyway. I don't know who particularly made it.

Molly yeah I have been too! We're so defensive right now because we barely have anything.
^^ No problem. I knew like no one by name until a little while ago. :)
over a year ago sophialover said…
hate interrupting conversations but HEY! haha! Hannah was being bashed? OMG Alice! When did that happen?
YAY!!! Thanks nem!!
aah kathiria you have done it again. she makes me veerrry angry at times. >:|
she makes me angry all the freaking time..LOL!
Hey Mary :) it's in Hannah's article in the OTH spot.
ok i have a question: what is the name of the next episode?
Hey Mary!!! It was happening at her article... I tried to stick up for her but then I ended up getting ambushed!! It was really pissing me off!! It was here:
link
:( Kathria makes me angry sometimes... like molly said
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
wow i am the only one she doesn't do it too hey Mary i haven't talk to you in awhile and Molly welcome to whats up and i know i shouldn't be doing this but treehillforums members you got to vote for the sc president and this was so hard because i love both of the nominees so much but i will let you choose your own but they are both great Katy and Morgan are awesome.

Ok guys check out the comment i left you know i got your back every time.
last edited over a year ago
Why the hell she's being rude and everything? I judt don't get that!!! It's like...why everyone has to agree with everything she says?
I read Hannah's article before all the negative comments...but OMFG...those people need a brain change.
awww hey Terra..<33!
And she did it before to Dawn, glad I stepped in but I was neutral that time because I didn't know what happened. She even threatened Dawn and was trying to get her banned and when papa cleared things she never bothered apologizing!
^^ I know!! First she was calling hannah a punk ass bitch and I just wanted to bitch slap her (even though that's not possible lol) and be like "look who's talking you bitch!" but I'm proud of myself for staying somewhat calm (lol... i wasn't really that calm. i was actually pretty bitchy)
And OMG she was threatening Dawn??? WTF? What is wrong with this girl??
REALLY...LOOK WHO'S FREAKING TALKING! She did the exact same thing to Lila...GRRR!
^^ Lilia? You mean after she crossed over from the dark side (LOL just kidding) and became a BL fan???
And yeah...i know...i was really afraid that they would even bann Dawn but thank god papa cleared things up. But seriously...WTF? Just b/c the girl has been so many years on fanpop and has added a lot of stuff...does that give her the right to bash people for believing what they believe?
TOTALLY!
She was like.."You go around bullying people just for stating their opinions.." and now...OMG...i think she's doing the same or what..?
She was. But it's all sorted out now. What I don't understand is how some fans seem to just jump into convos and stand by they're friend's side even if they didn't know what happened, or even if she's wrong. At least they had the guts to apologize.
Ok all done with my comment on THAT particular article
Okay sorry but who is Papa???
OH! Those were the days! Isn't she coming back???
Oh no!!! I just thought of something!!! What if Hannah gets banned???
noo way!
like you said...THE days...haha! Nahh..i don't think she's coming back. We're talking from youtube though! hihi!
NO FREAKING WAY ALICE! They won't DARE...
I think Hannah has been banned before though so mmm...it's not completely IMPOSSIBLE BUT HELL NO!
last edited over a year ago
Why would she get banned?? She never did anything against the rules!
so was her account just frozen or whatever permenently?
Papa is the main guy for fanpop man i ever never had issues with her but if you guys want i can introduce you to the nicest lper ever and she understands Brucas and if she couldn't have Brucas she would want Brucas.
LMAO I think we are over reacting!! :D But if that happens, I'm gonna stand by Hannah's side. There is no way they can possibly ban Hannah. They will ban her on what grounds? For stating her opinion and then disappearing? lol.
Yes...it was frozen and then her sister asked that she got unbannned cause she hadn't done anything wrong.
^^ Sure! I'm always happy to meet an open-minded Bler ;)
Terra...is that a REAL LPer or something? haha! What's her username?
yeah same herre.
"There is no way they can possibly ban Hannah." def...and well..in case that happens we all know what to do...xD
I don't think they would dare, Mary. Not with us by Hannah's side. OMG I think I sound like Edward talking about the Volturi! lol

Terra, who?
^^ Yeah if she gets banned I'm going to complain my ass off to this papa guy and make sure he KNOWS what really happened and bans the RIGHT person. *coughs* Kathria *coughs*
Kathria has like 250 medals doesnt she?!
Yeah if she gets banned I'm going to complain my ass off to this papa guy

LMAO. :D

I don't know him too, some fans have mentioned his name and I assumed he's like a mod or something of this site. :D
I don't know Molly. But I know she's effin popular.
and ruuude!
Maddy she is not on here but she is at othforums but she is the nicest lpers you will meet she is so sweet and funny.
Yes she is. She's been on fanpop for like 7 years or something and she's 25! Like...GET A FREAKING LIFE and stop adding images...muahaha!
SHE'S TWENTY FIVE?!
HOLY CRAP.
you said it mary!
GET. A. LIFE.
and save some fanpop for the rest of us!
^^ AHAHAHA. I know!!! It's like I know tons of people on here in there 20s but NONE of them spend the whole time stalking and harassing people... she's so mean!
i'm 17 and i have a job and school, so i don't know how some people can have all this time to sit on the computer!