brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 116057

over a year ago livelovelaugh said…
haha go you lol
over a year ago sophialover said…
haha Janni..GREAT<33! I'm saved noww! Hannah will kill YOU..not me..so..YAYY! You'll die for getting the 700th comment...what a shame...hihi!

PS:About the icon..i dunno. I suggest that we make the poll last a little bit more. Let's say 3 days or something...xD
i didnt even see the poll lol
Yeah...i think it's on the second page...! And ofcource...you can add your own icons if you want.
PS:Woah..no! It's on the first page..lol!
over a year ago Janni said…
Thanks guys, i hope Hannah can spare me cause i'm a lovely girl:P Just kidding..But atleast i hope she kills be classfully:P
It would have been great if we just could change the color on our now icon, but i guess the world isn't that fair...
the picture on the banner of the wedding would look good as an icon
i think that Lucey also makes icons so maybe we can ask her to make one, with that picture..?
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
no!!!!!!! i wanted 700th icon!! stupid sleeping time! grr... who got it?
Janni..hahaha! Now you can kill her...yayyy!
PS:Yeah..we should definately tell Lucy! She's amazing making fan art and everything!
yeh she is the naley and brucas banners are great
i knowww...<33 haha!
Is anyone on?
i'm on^^ And i'm still alive,guess that Hannah hasn't pulled a Dan on me:P
I'll ask Lucwy if she will make a icon that suits out banner. Shall i ask her to just do some work on out 'now' icon, or choose a weddingpicture from the banner and do the work on that..?
LMAO!
Yeah she probably had to go...but just in case she comes back...BE PREPARED! lol!
Mmm..just ask her to fix the coloring on this one! I actually adore this one<33!
lol! I'll do it now^^
So, hwta have you done today..?
hahhaha dan on me! your right you took my 700th comment! i never warned janni so ill give you a chance to live! but if you take my 800th consider yourself dead or worse!!
Well, i've learned to never say never. But i'll try not to take you 800th comment:)
hahha;} um whats up?
Yayy!
That's great Janni cause i totally WANT to get it so that Hannah will be able to kill me then..lol!
YEAH..I'M SUCH A MASOCHIST! LMAO!
PS: Basically...i had a BORING DAY! I went to the beach and NOTHING MORE. What about you guys?
okay game on bitches! (jkjk i love you guys!)

the beach fun! um nm i went to my friends house! other then that nothing! ive been bored! but the beach sounds fun!
btw: cute icons guys:)
haha..."sounds"...but it WASN'T because of my stupid cousins (5&7 years old)!! THEY GET ON MY NERVES!
grrr! Anyway...let's say that yeah...i had a great time there.
YOURSSS ROCKSS TOOOO!
I think u already know how much i love Chair..<33!

PS:Btw Ed's facial expression on that one..simply kicks ass! LMAO!
Thanks(L)
Well i guess it is us three for the wins;P
love yout icon Hannah, so adorable. And I love how she looks on your Mary. is it from the movie?

I went to school and my cousins are here from London, so i've cleaned up my room. And i had to bring up alot of stuff from downstairs up, and the kids wanted to cary everythin so, i didn't do some much:P
I'm still working, just some bags to take up to my room. And I trained today, that was something. Cause i'm one of the lasiest people in the world, lol!
lol..me 2! And when i HAVE to do smth i ALWAYS leave it for the very very last moment..LMAO!

Yeahh...it's from the movie. It's from the scean where Loan proposes to her! SHE LOOKS GORGEOUUS<33!
PS:Grr...you were the first to comment on this page!! It's great that your cousins came..lol! Will they stay there for a long time or smth?

900 fanss...YAYYY!
i guess i went:P But now i'm done cleaning:P WHen i strat to cleadn it takes me forever, cause do it when it is code red and nobody can put a foot in there:(
900 fans --Jippi^^ *jumping* and the best part is that we have somehething like 80fans more then the LP spot.
are you still one, or gone..?
last edited over a year ago
Well i guess you're out.
i'll go to..hugs(K)
just came again...lol!
over a year ago Broody_4_Cheery said…
LMAO! shame about the 700th comment, just warning ya Han I plan to get the 1000th even if i have to stalk this spot.
over a year ago sundayymorning said…
This is a freakishly brilliant idea! :P
Oh and I'm rooting for you, Broody_4_Cheery! :]]
over a year ago kuhriissten said…
zomg guys, we have 900 fans!! craaaazyyyyyyy! lol aahhh one more week till OTH premiereeeee
omfg! i am so scared, i am literally shaking, arghh what if this and what if that? i so so so so so hope brucas get what they deserve and if i have to watch a heap of leyton crap it's not for too long.

i have terrible news, my friend Tarn just msgd me in reply to this utube link
that i sent her, check it out, it'll make ya smile promise, and then she told me she got her bf hooked into OTH bad news is he's a leytoner, she did a crying smiley face. the relationship is doomed... i don't know if i could date a leytoner, it would be like dating a dockers fan, sure being friends with an enemy is one thing, even acceptable if tehy are family, but to be in a relationship and contemplate your future with a leytoner, its almost as bad a match as peyton and lucas, i mean does she want a leytoner raising her children???
hey guys this is random, but i'm like looking at the polls and doing them and i see this user, sir569 and he's def tarnishing the brucas spot. check out his poll. im gonna like message him right now and tell him to get the f*ck out of the BL spot...

link
and thanks sundaymorning, :P hannah and mary i have a cheerleader, game on girls.
omfg kristen wtf, gawd its people like that who give leytoners a bad name, arghh! like doesn't he have a better life than to hang around on the brucas spot and ruining our polls, to defend him though it seems that sir569 is a child, though he doesn't list his age i get the impression by his profile he must be no older than twelve. apologies to all twelve year olds.
hahah what have i misse?? ive been gone all day! did you guys miss me?? ohh and game on bitches(kidding!)
over a year ago saBRUCAS said…
WTF sir569?

If they dont like BL why do they even bother coming here.

Broody_4_Cheery I just saw that video and Its amazing!
aww im totally gonnna win this one! if i have to stay up all night i will! lmfao!
sirwhatever made his own picks?
heya, of course you were missed, i can't live with out you!!! you are the sun and the moon to me... lol, ignore me, personal joke and i think i'm going slightly crazy.

he just answered our picks.

and chloe isn't it just brilliant, made me laugh so much, so are you on the right side? lol, hope it's right.
Yeah I SOO hope its true. I have been arguing with the LPers over at the OTH spot about this...they have no argument, they endup repeating themselves and even they know that Brucas is the "right side"
i trust brucas and i have faith in them its MARK i don't trust, i know wierd, but whatever, i really have trouble with keeping my faith with Mark. I don't know if Mark is on the right side, oh that man, i will stop before i say something that can be used against me in court.
hahahhahaah yeah Mark better not be sticking with his initial decision for LP because seriously...BAD MOVE!! haha
hahah! I dont know why Mark wouldnt put them together, I mean he made them, I dont know he cant see they are meant to be. If they arent endgame Mark better be ready for some hate mail. lol...no really not kidding Mark you better be ready!
sorry guys, i temporarily lost my cool up there^ that stupid child...whatever.

ANYWHO! im still sad that season 6 is gonna be the last season, but i'm ok with it because i don't want the writers to dragggg it on because then OTH won't be as amazing as it has been, ya get meee? lol
Ofcourse we midded you Hannah<3^^ And not to be a bitch but i totally wonna try and get the 100th comment;P
Anyway, have you guys read the interview part 2..?
I sent a mail to Lucey about changing the ccolor on our Now icon, and she said she would do it,but we had to wait some days. I hope that is ok,, we should be thankful for having her doing this^^
its not going to kill us to wait a few days, its nice shes doing it in the first place.

and kristen i am completely thrilled 6th season is the last, i could have done with a seventh maybe but i was hoping 6 would be the end, that way we can finally know the fate if brucas and i hate when shows go longer than there time and just get lamer and lamer and i don't want the quality of oth get lost along the way (although im afraid its already gone down a few notches, season 5 IMO was sloppily done and could have had a lot more done to fix the simple things wrong with it, it had great elements but still it was no season 3).