brucas brucas fã Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fãs of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

brucas 116057 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 59001-59050 of 116057

over a year ago Janni said…
mine xP
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
I need to get it! xD
YEY!
and i got the EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0

OWNEEEEED
angry
BITCH! I could you get the 2??? -.-

C'mon! i added an icon, should ger credits for that! LOL
 BITCH! I could you get the 2??? -.- C'mon! i added an icon, should ger credits for that! lol
welll you should know, adding icon jsut takes time xP
I know. I've staretd reading the 6th book again. LOL

THe pormenors are a bit fuzzy. lol
I go crazy always that i pass on the catards of HP while i'm going to the cinema.

Today went watch the movie: The proposel. lol

I need HP! LOL
last edited over a year ago
Oh i know, but i was hoping that the icon would close your windows or smt. LOL xD
Ok, does the word catards existe? LOL

big promotional images, you know. xD
Lol, talking with myself is funny, i just say shit. xD
ok, now that i've got them i'm gonna tell you about my HP obessesion^^

So i had just stopped hp6, when teh chapter called "The cave" had started, that's whn harry & dumbledor are going to find the horcrux... and if you guys remember Dumbledor asked harry to get his cloak and meet him outside,..

so I dreamt that my friend told me that Dumbledor was waiting for me (and i think i dreamt that i was harry potter). So i walk through ym living room, and openthe door to the garden, and actually went out. and then i thought that i was tooo tired to go, so i went in again and slept. but i was too lazy to close the door again xD and in my bed i'm thinking how weird it was that ron&hermione wasn't there., and i thought that someone had taken them or that they were murdered...
and then i start thinking that i hadn't close the door, so i couldn't sleep. and i heard my dad closing it.. and they i could sleep xD == OBSESSED xD
LOL! I understood abooyut 30% of what you said xD

1. YEY! that you've started reading hp6 again! I on the chapter called the Cave, but i have out it off for 4 days now cause i don't wanna read the sad part.. LOL!
2. I still haven't been down into town, so i haven't seeen the huge posters... btw i don't think that word exict, or it's jsut me who suck when it comes to english
3. ouu! i wanna see that movie, is it any good!?

I so Another cinderella story the other day, it was the most cheesiest movie ever and a totally copy of the first one xD
And i started watching Keith, but i had to stop about 20 min before the mocie ended
i'm so gonna r44ead hp 7 when i'm done with the 6th one xD

me and my friends are continuing the marathon! we watched the third movie yesterday, 4th earlier today and the 5th now (well we are gonne start it soon)
now i'm talking to my self.... loooooser where did you go?

and terra you just went A-wall xD
ok, so the thing is i don't know what a-wall really stands for, but i've heard the term being used before, so i wanted to try.. tell me if i did ir right
LMAO! Are you kidding? I also have those kinda of stupid dreams. xD LOL!

I will tell you one that i had sometime ago already. But i don't know why, i already dreamt about with twice. lol

It was in my house. I have not quite sure how it started, but out of the blue i just see my hall full of members of the order. I remember Moody and Kinglsey there, speading around something circular, with me. But they couldn't touch me, it had like a barrier [so weird! xD]. Them voldmort openned the door that leaded him to us, and in my desesperer i jump into the living room, and start hidding under the tabble! xD
I don't quite know how, but i passed the hall again, with them fighting and went to the kitchen, with voldmort following me. xD
I started running and jumped from the window. [i don't know why but Mr. Weasley was there and helped me. LOL] Then i was slowly falling down, but didn't crash on the ground. Voldmort also jumped but he could fly. Then i was always jumping really high, like a frog on the stree, crazy to get Voldmort out of me, and he was always flying after me. LOL

I have no idea how it ended. :|
Pretty huge and stupid story right?xD
LOL! Did you actually in your living room!? or were you in your bed xD
Sorry, i was telling my stupid dream. xD

I don't know the term, sorry. xP

The proposal is great, i adore ryan reynolds. (the actor) =P
Why have you stoped watching Keith? =/ Did you like what you watched? =D

I'm one the beginning yet. I was in doubt if i should read before the movie, and i finally decided to read it. xD
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
i am back
I liked it, but i had to go to my friends house, and i haven't had time to finish it... sry hun!
No, i was sleeping in my bed. But in my dream i started on the hall [it is pretty small, have no idea how i put there so many people. lol], then went hidding for the living room. Then walked, like nothing was wrong, to the kitchen, until volddy started chasing me. lol then i just jumped from the window and was jumping down the street. xD

I'm so weird. xS
just read back Cat and yes i do they are my two favorite character Cat he is the Dawson's creek version of Brooke screwed up family life had a few relationship's that did not go anyway until he met the love of his life Cat you would love Pacey he is amazing
It's okay. Hope you have fun re-watching HP. Yesterday i re-watched the 5th. I always get sad with the movie..

Because i don't like it, and bacause of Sirius' death. =[
thats because i was hungry i had to eat
Aww.. It also sound like Nathan, T. ^^
 Aww.. It also sound like Nathan, T. ^^
mine? xD
i was so sad when it comes sirius... and the end of the third movie was so sad..

but now i have to go!

LOL cat... you are as weird as me! i still can't believe i went out of the house xD

BB.. LY<3
LOL! xD I know, i adored the 3rd movie SO much. <33

Byeee! LY hun <33 Have fun ^^
 LOL! xD I know, i adored the 3rd movie SO much. <33 Byeee! LY hun <33 Have fun ^^
heart
I'll go read HP now. I can't believe on all the grammar mistakes i just made. It's crazy. xD But i'm wayyy too lazy to correct them. LOL

Bye Terra! <33 LY *
bye hopefully you will see this

When We Were On Set, Clay (Robert) Look Over At Us And Was Like, "He's Gonna Be A Daddy Again" He Was Real Nice & Fun To Work With So iDk If He Is Just Trying To Trick Us (Which I Doubt That He Was Jokin By The Way He Was All Day) & The Way That Scene & Another Scene (Which Was Mostly A Photoshoot From The Party A Couple Of Months Ago) Anyways, It Made It Look Like Nathan Really Did "Hook Up" With This Girl Who Is An Actress Or Something?? Not 100% Who She Was But They Called Her "Kate" Then At The Bar Clay Makes A Statement How They Were Both Really "Trashed" That Night At The Party... I Just Can't Wait To See How All This Plays Out. I Extra A Lot So If I See/Hear Anything Else On This SL For NH I'll Def. Share With You Guys! =)

Also, I Was In Another Scene Earlier That Day (With James & Robert) It Was A Bar Scene. It Looked Like Nathan Met Clay At The Bar. Nathan Was Like "What'd She Say?" & Clay Talked About A Party 2 Months Ago & How "Trashed" They Were Then Handed Nathan A Folder. Nathan Pulled Out A Baby Ultrasound Picture & Clay Said "She's 2 Month's Pregnant Man." The Scene Ended Then. Not Exactly Sure Who Is Pregnant But Nathan Didn't Seem Happy. I'm Not Liking The Sound Of This Storyline =(

wtf Mark
angry
WHAT. THE. FUCK is Mark on???????????????

Like Nathan would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVEEEEEEEEER do that!
I'm gonna hate the bitch that claims to be pregnant. LMAO
crying
WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO NALEY?

Bastard. :|
I get that Nathan is hot. XD But one psyco after him is enough.
I know i have no fucking clue what he is doing i have figured out what they are trying to do but it is still stupid dumbass is what Mark is
crying
IT CAN'T BE TRUE. He's just trying to scaring us!
probably i hope it really is a foiler all though if someone is on set watching them film it and it is coming from the actors mouth it is probably true
sick
Gahh.. I wish it was a foiler. =[
i know but i doubt a fan who was on the set to watch filming would lie about it and Rob said it so maybe it is one down with Mark
Maybe Robert was kidding. lol
Like, is he crazy, telling the fans Nathan is gonna be a daddy? xD
He's probably just joking, i really hope so!
over a year ago brucas_naley101 said…
wtf
nathan wud never do that
i fucking hate mark!!!!!
i don't think so because their is going to be a party in the first episode
god!!!!
mark has 2 die now
this season is gonna suck
i know because we all know that Nathan would never do that and if he did something is wrong
yea. soooo wrong!
he is a great guy.
over a year ago brattynemz said…
anyone on?
over a year ago benjaycami_amor said…
Hi girls!
I just read what Nathan will do!
What Mark was thinking???I can't believe him!
The season is gonna suck!
over a year ago sophialover said…
diavazeis ta spoilers Maraki? lol.
oso g to Mark..oti k na kanei pia dn me ekplhsei. To atomo einai entelws hlithio.
HI! <33
Nathan won't EVER do that. I'm sure the girl is lying, she just wants his money or whataver!
Mary is that Greek all though i am intrigued by Dan and Rachel
lol Terra...it's greek with lating characters.
REAL greek's like "δξσηςλμαβς" LMAOO.