livros para ler Our biblioteca

Mrs-Grint posted on Dec 19, 2009 at 11:31AM
Hey guys, this is a forum to post any really great books you want to share with other fanpop members.

You share, discuss, debate, whatever, your all different, but share what you all have in common; THE LOVE OF BOOKS!
save

livros para ler 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
Hi guys! I thought I'd post one of my favourite books up.

Ways to Live Forever is one of the most heart-wrenching books I've read. It's about a boy called Sam who suffers from leukemia, he wants to write a book before he dies, contaning lists, facts and true stories. It's one of my favourites, but perhaps I'm biased because I know the author. I don't know, but it is a good book.
 Hi guys! I thought I'd post one of my favourite books up. Ways to Live Forever is one of the most
over a year ago Helen-Lover said…
smile
The Chronicals of Vladimir Tod
1. 8th grade bites 2. 9th grade slays 3. 10th grade bleeds

1=

The Chronicals of Vladimir Tod 1. 8th grade bites 2. 9th grade slays 3. 10th grade bleeds 1=
smile
2. 9th grade slays
 2. 9th grade slays
smile
3. 10th grade bleeds
 3. 10th grade bleeds
smile
Well those are the 3 books in the series.... Please please please read them!! there sooo good! The author is: Heather Brewer
to learn more go to: link

The series are about:
A young vampire named Vladimir Tod who doesnt feed off of people & he has to go through life & changes while being a vampire. And as time goes by its harder & harder for Vlad to resist feeding of others around him. & theres one thing theres this evil vampire D'Ablo who will stop at nothing to kill Vlad.........
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
1. Harry Potter
2. The Blue Sword (kinda childish though)
3. The Song of the Lioness (for girls)