beyonce beyonce Knowles Covers 'Style and Design' August issue for Complex Magazine

nakrul posted on Jul 20, 2011 at 12:25PM
Beyonc� Knowles covers Complex Magazine's annual Style & Design issue for August/September and speaks on her new album '4', bringing back R&B, her husband Jay-Z and the inspiration he gives her, working with R&B newcomer Frank Ocean and why she was moved to tears when she first heard Kanye West's "Runaway." Be also speaks about her legacy in music, the talent that separates her from everyone else and more.

Be was photographed by Thierry Le Gou�s and with the help of artist Ebon Heath, which designed the sculptures surround B, she stares at us with that patented, "come hither" look. The accompanying spread is a mix of sexy black and white and color photos with a high-fashion bend to it.

The 29-year-old singer is letting her hair down in more ways then one, and this Complex cover is another spread that reminds us that Beyonce isn't afraid of change.

On Jay-Z: "Jay's music is more than music. His lyrics have fathered generations. All that he has overcome gives millions so much hope. There are moments when I see his lips moving and I can see lyrics floating above his head and I think, 'Wow! How did I get so lucky to be able to witness this level of genius so closely?' "

link

beyonce No replies