Believix in You Winx roleplay: Yellow dorm

CyD12 posted on Dec 09, 2010 at 01:31AM
Welcome to the Yellow dorm! it has all you can imagine in a room! =) hehe TV, Stereo, beds, sofas, shelfs and blah blah blah xD

have fun!☺

Believix in You 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago TDWC_lover said…
Melisa: (walks there) interesting room...yellow its not my fav color but it is still nice...(puts her stuff in a free bed and starts to unpack)
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Cindy:*wallks in*hello!*put's her stuffs on bed*will you mind if my wall will be like heaven?
over a year ago WINXSUPERFAN said…
Dakota:(enters and put stuff on her bed)hi guys my name is Dakota but u can call me Dina and you?
Cindy:*ignors her and puts her stuffs all out*I am going for a long nap!don't wake my up!*jumps in to a wall*(heaven wall)ah!!heaven deer heaven!it's so nice to by beck here!
Melisa: hey! Im Melisa but you can call me Mel (smiles) Im fairy of plants and music, what are your powers?
Cindy:hello?!trying to take a nap here!!*Screems at mel*
Melisa: (rolls eyes) its not time to sleep "angel"...I was just being nice!
Cindy:*wakes up*well you now what?!*jumps out*I am not if you don't see!!now toch my suffs and you are dead!devil key!*makes a litlle devil stiker on all of her stuffs*now!I need to go!I will not come beck soon!*wallks off*
Melisa: (rolls eyes) she doesnt seems so nice to be a heaven fairy...
Stiker:these aren't fisrt year of her in alfea!she had friends!when she left them and lost her memory she started it agen!but she and the glamix girls saved all gallaxy more then 10 times!
another stiker:and now her heaven power doesen't show much!if you whant to by friend whit her you must be goth!that's the easyes way!but I bet if you find a picture of her and glamix girls she will be friend will you!
Melisa: glamix girls? hey! my cousin was part of that group! Juliet!
stiker:the goth girl?oh yeah!but pleaz don't tell miss cindy she will burn us down!
Cindy:I will not!*wallks in the room and sitts on her bed*listen I just don't want to make friend becose if I lose you too I will dai!
over a year ago Gretsel said…
Shine:Hi!I'm Shine fairy of happiness!!Hey..!Nice room!Yellow it's my colour!Ammm.....I'm sure that all of us gonna be very good friends(smiles)!~!!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
Cindy:hey!so I am cindy feiry og hell and heaven!
Cindy:hey!so I am cindy feiry og hell and heaven!
big smile
Shine:Hi!!Do you want to be friends??
Melisa: hi shine, Im Melisa! fairy of music and plants
heart
Shine:Hi Melissa!You have very nice powers!!!
Cindy:sorry no!I need to by alone now!*sitts down near TV and watches MTV(XD)*I can feel your hart beam!she sed to my!I can feel your heartbeam!he sees to my!*and so she sings meny songs*
Shine:Am...Ok....I just wanted to be good(uncofortable)
Melisa: dont mind her, she is just grumpy! (smiles) but you and I could be friends!
cindy:you now I can hear everything!
Shine:Ok then:-)....So....do you have relatives in Alfea??
Melisa: noup! I am the only one from my family to be here in Alfea, and you?
Shine:Well...me neither:-)...I have got a brother but he is very little to come to RedFountain:-)