Being Nice A Nice Little Poem......

ali22 posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 10:21AM
Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss, if your my hunni, answer me this...Are we friends or are we not, you told me once but i forgot...So tell me now and tell me true so i can say i am here for you! Of all the friends i've ever met, your the one i wont forget...and if i die before you do, i'll go to heaven and wait for you!

My friend sent me this....i thought it was so nice! :)

Being Nice 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ali22 said…
Here's another....

I look at my friends then i look at me! Without my pals where would i be? My friends, my sisters, my shadows, my world, where would i be without my girls? Tears, giggles, smiles and laughs, late night calls and cute photographs, i'll be there for you til the day of my death, best girlies forever til my very last breath.
over a year ago Temptasia said…
Aww... how sweet!
over a year ago jane-willow said…
*wipes tear*
aww!
Here's a hug just for you, to make you smile when you feel blue, to make you happy when you feel sad, to let you know life ain't so bad. Now i've given a hug to you, somehow i feel better too! :)
In my dream world....wrinkles would be banished and chocolate would be free and every wealthy playboy would fall in love with me. Household chores would disappear, leaving time to natter, kids would simply raise themselves and models would be fatter! But in my perfect fantasy where fun would never end, i'd make sure one thing stayed the same.....you'd always be my friend! :)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sorealcruroxz said…
smile
Awwh...!Your friend is so sweet to send u that!
over a year ago sabed4 said…
kiss
thats soo cute
 thats soo cute
over a year ago sabed4 said…
heart
oh my mama oh my hood!
i look fly, i look good.
touch my swag wish you could.
i look fly i look good!

my girlies gave me this its so sweet and funny!