Hate the haters.
But i want to know something.
Do you like the new style or her old rock style
(but she still rock :3)

Luv you Avril <3

avril lavigne 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emmett said…
This has been asked numerous times in the past, but anyway. I guess I'll answer it again :3

My favourite style of Avrils is her current style. I also liked the UMS era style she had going for her too :)
over a year ago avrilfreak said…
smile
i love both styles =)
and i think all the people who doesnt like her "new" style
they have to see avril is still avril she still crazy (in a good way) hilarious , outgoing,amzing
they alsi have to see that she doesnt wanna wear her teenage clothes forever people grew up !!
over a year ago 123a said…
I will say this again :),
I loved her previous style and i love her current one too, no matter what Avril does, i will always support her. She did some mistakes in the past ( ex : bashing other stars)but she grew up, and seriously, imagine a 26 years old WOMAN dressing up as a teenager and going up on stage and preforming. I think that would make total nonsense! People hated her for wearing pink cloths, and being mature, that's really stupid.. People who said "We will support Avril forever!" and became haters after she released The Best Damn Thing are not true fans. I've been a fan since 2010 only. But i first listened to Avril when i was 6 years old. It makes no difference if you were a fan since the beginning.

Wow, i've talked so much you are probably bored by now :O
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago abe3er said…
^Agree,what you said is so true,and we will never get bored from you :D

I think Avril was discovering her self,she tried a different styles she liked but in the end she grew up and find out her own style that she love and she have her own fashion line that present her style and like 123a(Tamara)said it would be weird to see a 26 years old woman wearing like teenagers and preforming
so I think her real fans will understand her even if they don't like her style now

I think thats all what I want to say
I agree with everything you guys said :)
Just saying, she's 26 ;)
^Oh F@#k O; I'mma correct it now, how the hell can i make such a stupid mistake? x(
over a year ago abe3er said…
^and I mad the same mistake :(,I was like "she's 26 "then I saw you wrote 27 so I thought I was wrong XD
^You know why i mixed up? XD becasue my bro always try to convince me that i can't wear the same stuff as Avril because she's a lot older than me and he always says that she's 27 XD
over a year ago avrilfreak said…
^ ehmm guys she's still 26 though
she is 27 in september thats still 5 months ;p
^of course she is, i know i'm stupid x(
over a year ago Magica said…
I liked her "Alice" era style, but not the current one. I don't like her hair colors and some of her outfits just aren't my cup of tea. But it's her choice. I liked her Let Go/UMS style better, but I think the "Alice" one was the best.
over a year ago viju said…
^Exactly! The Alice one, and the Goodbye Lullaby photoshoot one was the best style. Not the WTH one, I don't really like it, but it suits on her.
Besides "Alice" style, I like her style under UMS era!
By her current one, I meant the Goodbye Lullaby cover style. Not the pink/green thing :) But every style she's had looks good on her anyway :) ... except maybe just the plain green. I think it makes her look really really pale and like she's sick. When it had the pink in it, it balanced it out :)