Avatar: The Last Airbender HEY! check this out...

Avatar123 posted on Sep 19, 2010 at 02:31PM
So today i was just checking if there is anything new about avatar...
there are going to be avatar the last airbender season 4...well actually it is really close to avatar... it is going to be called '' The Legend of Korra ''...

found about this reading this text
''Next year there will be a new series called The Legend of Korra. Ive heard it might be a mini series. It takes place 75 years later and one of the story's settings is in a new place called the Republic City
On avatar Wikia its stated that Korra is the next Avatar after Aang, a rebellious girl who is hotheaded, independent and "ready to take on the world".Korra comes from the Southern Water Tribe, and has already mastered Earth, Fire, and Water. Aang and Katara's son Tenzin is her Airbending teacher.
The generation of the original cast of characters has died off and will not be in the show. However there may be a possibility that previous characters may appear in flashbacks.
I really hope that we get to see Aang in the spirit world like how we saw Roku. :) ''

for more information check adress : link

So today i was just checking if there is anything new about avatar... there are going to be avatar th
last edited on Sep 19, 2010 at 08:37PM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Avatar123 said…
big smile
i just cant wait for it.....
 i just cant wait for it.....
meh
i dont like this picture... XD
 i dont like this picture... XD
over a year ago Tophftw said…
crying
can't wait for this epic new series but at the same time i hate to see all the 'old' characters die out
over a year ago avatarluver990 said…
i agree with Tophftw, it sucks tht the old characters die :'( but at least we might see Aang!! :D can't wait XD
smile
Rumors
Note: PLEASE note that the below "confirmations" delivered to you by many Avatar fansites are NOT confirmed as of yet. DO NOT take most of the information here as a fact. Also, DO NOT edit things interpreted as "fact" into this article. Furthermore, do not add in "question is" and speculation debates.
These storyline elements remain unconfirmed.
Aang is featured in the series in the Spirit World, as Roku and past Avatars were to Aang in the Last Airbender.
This seems likely because Aang commented that no-one except a previous Avatar can really teach, or at least offer guidance to, the current Avatar about their duties beyond Bending. This reinforced an earlier statement from Gyatso to Aang that once Aang could enter the Air Temple Sanctuary he would meet someone who would help him become a better Avatar, when he finally entered the Sanctuary it contained only statues of all the previous Avatars.
If Aang's own experiences are any guide, Aang would seem the most likely past Avatar to speak to Korra. Aang immediately felt a strong connection with a statue of Roku, instinctively knowing Roku's name and that Roku was his previous self, and Roku appeared to Aang more regularly then any other of his previous selves.
This tweet shows that there will be a character named Meelo in the series.[13] The tweet also says there will be a character named Wei Bei.[14]
There is also a rumor that there will be flashbacks of the original series. This may be part of what was implied when DiMartino mentioned that there was a "definite link" between the old series and this one.
Flashbacks in the new series may pertain to what the group did after The War, such as Zuko searching for his mother, the rebuilding of the Air Temples, the newly rebuilt Southern Water Tribe, if Kuei was restored to his throne, and Ba Sing Se after the Order of the White Lotus saved it from the Fire Nation.
Flashbacks may also give insight on the development of Republic City, since a metropolis so large had to gain more people in more than 75 years.
Republic City may have been a smaller nation in the original Avatar series.
During the original no mention was made of a nation other then the traditional four.
It is possible the physical city existed during the original series, perhaps with a different name and as part of another nation, and has grown in the 75 years since.
However nothing about the city's history has been confirmed.
Andrea Romano, the voice casting director of Avatar The Last Airbender and presently working on Legend of Korra, has stated that the generation of the original cast of characters has died off and will not be in the show. However she has not ruled out the possibility that previous characters may appear in flashbacks.
She also said that the show takes place 75 years into the future.
As mentioned, the cabbage merchant will not appear but "his legacy will be present in some form."

from the site...
smile
there will be some characters from the old series but i am just so exited to see the new series.....i hope they will be really good....sad that first serie comes out on july 2011....at least i think so(i think that i readed about that...)......
over a year ago gwevin12 said…
tongue
I think it's a Huge rumor.
smile
the cartoon has alredy been accepted...coming on july 2011....so i wouldnt say that it is a rumor...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago samoangirl96 said…
dude i cannot wait anymore!!!!!!!! once i heard that this series was coming out i freaked!!!!!!! but i hate how it's so far away from now!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!!!! so impatient!!!!!!!!!

I <3 AVATAR:THE LAST AIRBENDER!!!!
big smile
I CANT WAIT for the series too!!!!!!
over a year ago Ziara00 said…
OMG 2011! ARE U KIDDING ME! THATS SOOOOO LONG FROM NOW! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG! I WISH IT WOULD COME OUT SOONER THAN THAT!!!
over a year ago 18wanda said…
Long wait. Hope it's worth it.