Avatar: The Last Airbender Is avatar for toddlers?

18wanda posted on Jan 26, 2009 at 10:27PM
Well, we all know that Avatar an awesome show for all ages, right? My friend told me it is a baby show for 7 year olds! Tell me if you think about it the same way!

Avatar: The Last Airbender 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ryan95 said…
hell no avatar is a great show and keeps me on the edge of my sit every time i watch.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shortynme said…
big smile
Well the TV rating for it does say that it can be for 7+. But it's good enough for me and I'm 21! lol I loved Avatar!
over a year ago Airbender4823 said…
laugh
its for all ages, take my dad for instince, i asked him what shown of mine would you watch if i wasnt around, he said "oh avatar totally" and hes 52
over a year ago 18wanda said…
big smile
Good. I am glad you think that. I will tell her!
good! set that girl straight!!!! also tell her 65% of the ppl at the live action movie tryouts were adults
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
big smile
Avatar rules!!! Whoever this person is must of never seen Avatar. It is for adults definatly.
I am an Avatard and I'm proud!
laugh
You hear that Stephanie???
over a year ago Equus said…
No I don't think so. Kids won't understand some of the jokes in the show, so it's deff for like teens too.
over a year ago waykaat said…
wink
I love the Avatar and i am an adult. I believe that it is a good family show.
the only people who think its for babys are the ones who never seen it...i get this crap all the time from my friends, most of them tell me its for 10 year old boys, so do i stop watching? HECK NO!!
Yeah, that's the way to tell em'! This show is totally NOT a baby show! I want to strangle anyone who says so. Well, not the choke the life out strangle but the shake you silly strangle.
surprise
haha yeah THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!
Two great minds think alike. Or should I say a lot of great minds because everyone in this forum thinks Avatar for toddlers and baby doodyheads is bobkis!
Don't you mean Bumpkis? Anyway, Simba and Nala rule. (Above)
Don't correct me on something you don't even know, TJ. That sounded kind of familiar, huh? Don't make TJ take a dirt nap! Not now!!!
Oh, I see where yo uare getting. Unfortunately, that diseased piranha poisened TJ so he just gets weaker and weaker until...you know. Then Skipper will become Captain.
I get it! AHHHH!