animê The fanpop animê Awards 2015

kittyluv57 posted on Jan 04, 2015 at 07:49PM
Well, I believe the F.A.A. 2014 was never finished, and I know that the last hostess won't be spending a great amount of time on Fanpop anymore. So, here I am, and I thought it would be fun to get the 2015 rounds going again! I'll be keeping the rounds the same as they were last time, and I'll try my best to be faithful the deadlines made, and to run this contest well.

Rules / Regulations
*You will have up to one week to make your nominations.
*You may make up that three nominations per round. Any over that number will be excluded from the round.
*Please remember make sure that your nomination hasn't already been taken.
*If the round calls for nominations that aren't a specific series (i.e. 'Best Character' or 'Best Opening') then please remember to state the series your nomination is relevant to.
*Any nominations made after the deadline will have that be excluded from the round.
*When posting pictures, please try to keep them at a decent size, since I will be using whatever is posted in the polls.
*There should be no bullying or hating on anyone else's nominations. It's their opinion, please respect it and leave it alone.
*If you blatantly continue to ignore these rules after receiving more than one warning then you will have to be excluded from any future rounds altogether.
*In case of any future complications, more rules may be added to this list as needed.

Current Rounds
Round 1) Best Series | Closed: Winner ~ CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion
Round 2) Best Female Character | Closed: Winner ~ Lain Iwakura | Serial Experiments Lain
Round 3) Best Male Character | Closed: Winner ~ Itachi Uchiha | Naruto Shippuden
Round 4) Best Opening Theme | Closed: Winner ~ Guren no Yumiya - Shingeki no Kyojin
Round 5) Best Ending / Closing Theme | Closed: Winner ~ Magia - Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Round 6) Best Opening Animation | In Voting: Vote link
Round 7) Best Ending / Closing Animation | Open For Nominations: Deadline - February 22nd
last edited on Feb 16, 2015 at 06:22AM

animê 113 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...