animê In Remembrance of naruto

QueenOfTheDaze posted on Oct 25, 2014 at 03:38AM
Almost everybody has heard that Naruto is almost at wits end

So In Remembrance Of The manga and anime you have to tell what your favorite scene scenario or just favorite event was/is

EnJoy ~
 Almost everybody has heard that naruto is almost at wits end So In Remembrance Of The mangá and a

animê 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Zeppie said…
Oh man, how can I choose just one moment?? hahah
Naruto has been with me for years, and it's been one hell of a ride following the journey of these characters and I'm going to miss it so much that words just can't describe..
Forgive me if I go off on a tangent here xD

♦ Most of my favourite moments happened pre-shippuden. I'm very fond of the whole chunin exam arc, all the early team 7 moments... getting to know all the rookies, learning their techniques, it was all so interesting how unique this huge cast was.

♦ I loved the episodes of Itachi returning and for the first time we learn about Sasuke's past. I remember how much I absolutely despised Itachi and never thought I could end up liking his character (that is until Shippuden happened..)

♦ I love the Sasuke-retrieval arc, seeing Shikamaru, Kiba and the rest fight was amazing.

♦ Sasuke vs Naruto at the final valley, I'll never forget those episodes.

♦ As for Shippuden, the absolute key episodes that shine to me are the episodes of Sasuke forming his new team and going on to confront Itachi for the final time. Then Sasuke learning the truth of Itachi at the end and starting to crumble with tears..... damn heartbroken....

♦ The death of Asuma and seeing Shikamaru grow as a character after that moment....wow. Shikamaru has always been my second favourite character and this just cemented it.

♦ Hinata's confession to Naruto, then Naruto going absolutely ballistic when she was hurt. That moment was so powerful.

♦ Also the reunion of Team 7 after Sasuke's fight with Danzo. That gave me chills to see the dynamic between the team shift, and seeing Sasuke develop even more.

♦ Finally the last moment I can say that stands out to me was the final moments of Jiraiya. Out of everything in the anime, I probably cried the most there...

Now these are just a few moments.....but seriously, so much has just stuck with me, even filler episodes!
Naruto will always be so special to me, my favourite anime character Sasuke means so much to me, and the whole series.... I'm never going to forget it :)

♥♥♥
 Oh man, how can I choose just one moment?? hahah naruto has been with me for years, and it's been on
QueenOfTheDaze commented…
Jiraiya death was very shocking to me as well , Let Their Story continue Within Us over a year ago
over a year ago heartfillia said…
crying
Naruto ended a beautiful end....May you rest in peace naruto manga