Appearance: (If available a pic)
Personality:
Talents: (Not Too Crazy)
Main weapon:
Secondary Weapon: (you may have 2)
Backup Weapon: (You may have 1-5)
Backstory: (Dont need one)
Extra Info: (Optional)

If you are saying something as a person and NOT a character put () around it!

This Rp has been shut down due to inactivity
last edited on Jun 29, 2014 at 01:03AM

animê 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Haku (Kuma) Hoshikaku
Appearance: pic
Team: None
Personality: Friendly, Caring, Risk taking, Protective, Shy (if you only just met him he'll warm up to you later)
Talents: Martial arts Master, Free-running Master, Able to tune his Senses to anything for a short amount of time
Main weapon: Katana
Secondary Weapon: Brass Knuckles & M1911
Backup Weapon: Desert Eagle x2, Hunters knife (Ballistic), Drugnov (Sometimes), Backup Katana
Backstory: Amnesia
Extra Info: More Shy around girls especially if they meet for the first time in an awkward way
last edited over a year ago
 Name: Haku (Kuma) Hoshikaku Age: 17 Appearance: pic Team: None Personality: Friendly, Caring, Ris
Haku: *rubs his head, and opens his eyes, he looks upon an open field and he's on a stone bench* what the hell... *gets up and turns around* Holy...! *sees a massive building behind him* Oh Geez... hmm... *walks around*
Haku: Man this is insane... *Gets pushed to the ground* ow...
Girl: Help...
Haku: A-A GIRL?! EESH! *slides out from under her* W-what do you need? ah... *Sees a shadow, thing charging at them* go, get out of here... *Takes a fighting stance*
Girl: Wait take this! *Throws him a Katana*
Haku: *Catches it and draws it slicing the Shadow in half* Heh too easy... why does this seem so familiar? hmm? meh... *Throws the sword back at her* Thanks for letting me borrow it... see ya!
Girl: W-wait!
Haku: huh? yeah? Woah! *Catches the sword again* wha?
Girl: you seem to know how to handle that thing! plus i don't like it anyway so keep it!
Haku: T-thanks i guess... *Walks over to the girl* What's your name? *Gives her a hand up*
Kikyo: I'm Kikyo whats your name? *dusts herself off*
Haku: Haku... nice to meetcha... *Holds his hand out*
Kikyo: Yeah! *Shakes his hand*
*They walk off*
Kikyo: So Haku... I take it you have no idea how you got here and dont remember much about your past?
Haku: Yeah! How did you know that?
Kikyo: its common for people with souls that end up here... well let me put this lightly... *Turns around and places her hands on his shoulders* You're dead...
Haku: *Looks at her confused* but my heart is still beating... so how am i still alive but im dead?
Kikyo: well you see this school is like your way station from death and life either you find peace or you force yourself not to... it just how it works.. you died too young, too unfulfilled, you had regrets before you died... I know my Regrets but I'm staying to help people pass on... that was one of the best members of our organization wanted to do, but he unwillingly passed on... he left a note, but he asked the next reader to do what he couldn't and burn the note, i've decided to take up his wish... the others think im crazy though...
Haku: *Laughs softly* You're not crazy! you seem like a very nice and focused young woman! I'll help you with that former organization members will, then maybe i could pass on myself! *Smiles* Sound good to you?
Kikyo: Yeah! Haku, Welcome to the Afterlife Battlefront! or also known as the SSS! *Smacks the symbol on his sleeve*
Haku: "Rebels Against the god?" What does THAT mean?
Kikyo: We Go Against the will of god that everyone dies and passes their soul right after death, but we still have our souls but are dead, "Rebels against god!" We still need to find closure only THEN will we find true peace, accept the life we once had, and pass on... i cant do that until I'm at my limit... which is still a hell of a long ways away!
(This is the symbol)
 Kikyo: So Haku... I take it you have no idea how you got here and dont remember much about your past?
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
Name: Mei
Team: Leader of Diversion
Appearance: (Will be up soon)
Talents: Singing
Main weapon: Pistol
Secondary Weapon: Katana
Backup Weapon: None
Haku: So Kikyo, What do we do if another one of us shows up? Another person with a soul I mean...?
Kikyo: Well you recruit them to the Organization! what else?
Haku: oh okay... but there are so many people here! why don't you recruit them them all?
Kikyo: its complicated, you see there are us, the ones with souls, then there are them, NPC's
Haku: NPC's?
Kikyo: Non-Player Characters...
Haku: Like in video games?
Kikyo: Somewhat... they don't have souls but act and talk just like a regular human would, but the only difference is, they can't pass on, they're stuck in this hell for eternity, i actually feel pity for some of them... But Im not here to mess with NPC's only help people with souls.
Haku: So we can still interact with them?
Kikyo: Well yeah... go up to some one and talk to em' or grope a girl, shell probably scream, run, kick you in the nuts, scream and run or all three! i would love to see that... *Giggles*
Haku: *Stares at her in disgust* Look they may not be actual people but im sure they still have emotion, plus im not a perv...
Kikyo: Joking, geez! *Laughs and starts walking away*
Haku: Hey Wait up!
(Ill make the main leader just let me think)
(I guess Kikyo will be leader)
Haku: Hey Kikyo! Look over there!
Kikyo: What? What's the matter? *Looks out into the field and sees a girl (Mei) lying on the stair case on the other side of the field, but More of those shadows appear on the field*
Haku: Oh crap! *Jumps from the top of the building and lands without a sound, he sprints into the crowd of shadows and he bursts out of the mass of monsters he steps on ones head and launches behind them *He puts The Mei down and clenches the handle of his blade with both hands* Take this... Tigers Fury! *He spins in the air and slices through every last shadow* Fin... heh okay now for her... *He walks over to her and lays her head on his lap* Don't want her to be sore when she wakes up... *Looks up to see Kikyo and another Member of the SSS*
Kikyo: Hey get her up!
Haku: Shhhhhhh be quiet let her wake up naturally! Yusawa, I need a favor...
Yusawa: Yeah? What is it? *He listens closely*
Kasaru: Work things out with Kikyo about the drop to the armory okay? we don't need anyone to die without need.
Kikyo: Silly! You can't die here! you're already dead! Hah! Come on Yusawa lets go talk to the others.
Yusawa: Okay then...
*They walk away but Kasaru stays with Mei*
(COME ON PEOPLE IS NO ONE GOING TO JOIN?)
(Does no one want to come on this? If so I'll erase this in the next 5 days)
over a year ago Zmidy313 said…
Sorry, I haven't been on lately...
(Nah its okay... i guess but im serious about shutting this down cause it isnt as popular as yours)
(Just to Be Stupid and Make a Ton of these Come to the 1st Page)
over a year ago killer24 said…
(Dude why didn't you tell me you have an angel beats RP?)
over a year ago Shiina111 said…
hmmm
yeah right
(Nah, Just Goin around The WHole Forums stuff and Putting up all the RP's I was in or made, and Killer, I posted about it on all 3 of the most popular RP's we were on, Magic Highschool, Shuffle, and The one That Kat made when she had the Slendie Icon)
(Since there are new RPers out there Anyone wanna help me with THIS one? :D)
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
smile
Why don't you join the Angel Beats RP on the club? It's been running for ages and we would always welcome new members to join our SSS. Think about it, at least.
Sure. Af of Now, this RP is Officially CLOSED!!)