cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 you can be a undertaker or a deadman name deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

animê 5028 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 5028

over a year ago cyrus498 said…
anthony:still as cute as meoko..*coughs blood in toshis face* veince:i am not a kid person a iquite frankly hate kids...and good we cant have meoko dieing on us....
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
(Not small explosions like one Branch of Sin Boom Bomb....just enough to close the freakin tunnel -_-'''')
Sagi:*checks to see if everything was sealed* Yep....i did a pretty creative job with this crud.....*leaves*
(There, no one died, no one god mobbing and Bla Bla fucking Bla -_-''')
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Toshi:scowls licks blood off face"I'm nothing like that whimp I killed within 5 seconds and don't you ever think that again"stomps hard on his face walking off

Kanji:"why you hate kids so much??Also she no longer posseses vocal cords they need more advanced things if you ever want her to talk again and she no longer has toshi so her digging skills rest in if she stays meoko for her hand to hand combat"
anthony:I LIKE THE FEISTY ONES!!! veince:blood tears come from his eyes again*the..THEOSE MONSTERS!!!!!..take care of meoko...i am going back to deadman..if i dont make it back...tell her i loved her..*runs off*
Sagi:Nothin else to do but kick back -_- *groans* I need to kill stuff
(Sagi will have no fun now XD)

Kanji:"don't leave her she's got no one but me!"worried

Toshi:growls and talks on phone to undertakers about the prisoners

Go to look-undertaker
veince:in the prison and sees toshi as his eyes start turning red*YOU BASTARD!!! YOU DARE ATTACK MY DEAR MEOKO!!!!*cuts all over his neck arms legs and chest* NOW TIME FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT I CA REALLY DO!!!
Sagi:*sees another group of hooded figures* Still after me eh? *Slits his arms* Well i've been looking for you people....*twisted smile*
Instantly heals like nothing happened"what you want?don't you work FOR us not AGAINST us??" uniform was ripped still part girl even though it's a guy-toshi

Starts talking-undertakers
veince:punches toshi in the face*YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!*charges one of his acid branches of sin and shoots it at toshis leg*bet you did know about that..
worried
Is fine"your no longer a undertaker you broke our rule 1 and that's team with the prisoners"-toshi(makes sence right?)
Sagi:*kills all of the hooded figures* Sometimes i wonder.......
(yeah) veince:good cuz now i get to kill you all...*stabs self with sword as blood comes pouring down*want you know why its called blood flood? this one doesnt melt but i drowns..*makes a huge blood wave go everybody*
Sagi:*laughs as one of them attempts to kill him with a sword* Poor Poor Reenoe......*ducks under the sword and shoots a branch of sin blade into his throat* Your just not good enough *slings the body somewhere else*
Regenerates everything"you don't get it!I'm their new assassin im bot gonna go down easy"smashes a blood blast from her boot in Venice's chest sends him flying backward smirks
veince:....YEOOWWWW!!!!!!..ok this worked last time but toshi isnt attached to meoko..could this work again..?..*kisses toshi to see what happens*
Sagi:*grabs Reenoe's blade* Anti Branch of Sin Blade?? This would've killed one of the lower ranks,maybe even the higher ranked Branch of Sin users if they were skilled enough.....*slides the blade in the sheath and slings it around his waist* Just for safe keeping.....
Toshi:pushes him away shard goes though his arm aim off is mad eye twitches abit"don't do that again"-_-
veince:why not you dont like me doing this???*kisses toshi again with tougue*what you gonna do about it!!
Sagi:Heh, i like this blade...*looks at his new blade* Easily taken......
Toshi:as he kisses her/him she starts stabbing his mouth with shards that hurt meoko bad
veince:OW WTF!!!!*mouth heals*..you know your a chick..right?..
Sagi:*sighs as he see's some of the Undertaker foot soldiers running toward him* Easy, now i can try out this new blade....*runs at them as he draws the blade and begins slicng them in half
Toshi:not in my mind"growls
veince:pulls down toshis entire jumpsuit*you shall see that you are a_WHOAHH HOLY CRAP BOOBIES!*face turns entirely red from blushing*
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
baby molly:*in psy* realy only har true love but he daddy
*the mark is still there *
(gtg srry)
Sagi:*after he was done killing he walked back inside his house to see Molly awake* Finally,did you have a nice sleep?
Meoko:still out cold
Sagi:-_-''' How long doees your mother sleep usually?? *sits beside Molly*
last edited over a year ago
veince:still blushing red*why dont you wear a bra or something toshi dam!!*pants starting getting tight*this is what happens when you dont...
Sagi:*sighs and lays back on the couch yawning*
Toshi:rolls eyes"save it on that waste of meoko"licks blood from hand"time to ge serious"had a gloved hand takes off gloove with her mouth hand forming a big ball of blood
veince:I CANT HELP YOUR JUST AS HOT AS MEOKO!!!*pulls out his worm eater sword*..could you please put back on your jumpsuit..the rest of your body is distracting me.
Sagi:*sighs and stands up as he hears creeping footsteps* Crap.....*pulls out the Anti-Branch of Sin swords* Alida.....*walks outside and closes the door* Why are you here? Alida:Cause i gotta kill you *smirks* Sagi:You've tried over 250 times and failed.....what makes you think you can kill me now? Alida:S-shut it! *slits her arms*
Toshi:"...dude just fight alright"blasts at him hair fluffs back
veince:trys to kick toshi in the leg*TAKE THIS!!!!*grabs onto toshi with his sword out*I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW..
Toshi:"frankly I don't think you can I look too much like that weakling"fixes hair enough to make him look almost the same as meoko"go on kill me"opens arms out uniform ripped up gives him a open shot
Sagi:Why the hell bother cutting your arms if you dont even have a freakin branch of sin!!? Alida:*pulls out a giant sword* Because i want to and its none of your business
(This is Alida)
 Sagi:Why the hell bother cutting your arms if you dont even have a freakin branch of sin!!? Alida:*pu
veince:i cant.meoko..!*starts haveing flash backs of meoko*da ...damit why cant i kill you..!!!!i just cant!!*a tear falls out of one of his eyes*
Toshi:smirks "it'll be a easy"lifts arm about to shot

Meoko:comes out of no where and blasts toshi in the heart with peaking peacock and he/she goes flying into a wall"antoney!"

Kenji:"sorry she knocked me around until I agreed to take her to you.."
Sagi:*sighs* I'll make a deal with you, if i win, you have to stop trying to kill me because its pathetic and you will also have to help me out. Alida:and if i win you have to do whatever i say. Sagi:Deal.... Alida:So what is it this time? Sagi:*smirks* Tag
veince:now that i see the real meoko... PREPARE TO DIE!!!!*shoots sevral of his blood floods at toshi*the smell of your fleash burning..is naseating..
Toshi:Skin grows back attacks meoko they fight hand to hand combat then wrestle each other couldn't really tell them apart as the fought yanking ,clawing and punching eachother
veince:spots the real meoko because of her sewed up wounds*GOTCHA BITCH!!!*kicks toshi in the side sending her flying off the wall*you two have the same vocal cords...i shall take away toshis and give you hers..*takes out sword*prepare to be speechless...toshi..anthony:VEINCE CAN RESIST BOOB OPEN JUMPSUIT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!
Meoko:Venice Grab her instead was panicking as the sword eyes wide

Toshi:smirks"we look the same and geuss what"cuts her/his arm

Meoko:her arm starts to bleed in the same place

Toshi:"now if you are gonna stab my vocal cords shed start to bleed weird right"smirks puts a hand on hip eyes cold chips of fire

Kanji:"damn she's hot as toshi"o3o
**30 minutes later** Alida:*bleeding badly and falls to one knee,her sword stabbed into the ground* Sagi:Told ya *wipes the blood off his face* Your it, and you lose....*sticks his tongue out at her*
veince:pants grow tighter*ok...whitch ever toshi or meoko survies..and whitch ever one is alvie gets to ****!!! the alvie one!!..oh god they are both so hot..i cant resist err!!*makes out with toshi*sorry i cant tell whitch your both to hot!!
Alida:*breathing hard and about to faint* Shut up......Sagi:dont worry, i got your back *pulls out a long strap of bandages and patches her up* There.....you should be healed in the next week. Alida:You mean.....you didnt try to kill me? *pouts* no fair, you cheated. Sagi:How? I didnt even use branch of sin, so i didnt cheat *crosses his arms*
Meoko:gets pissed attacks moshi

Toshi and moshi:fight

Kanji:"oh god a chick fight"

Meoko:rips her out fit revealing her bra

Toshi:rips meoko revealing her panties and go at it still both pissed