ídolo americano The Final 10 Boys and 10 Girls

jerseygirl posted on Feb 28, 2007 at 06:15AM
Let's start a thread for this week's round of performances. The boys just sang tonight and it was clear who "rocked the house" tonight as Randy would say. Chris Richardson and Sundance Head were far and away the best performances of the night. I loved that Chris picked Jason Mraz's Geek in the Pink! And Sundance blew me away and finally came out of his shell. Now I know why the judges had so much faith in him! Overall a decent showing from the fellas. I think Sanjaya and Brandon should go. Brandon totally underwhelmed me.

ídolo americano 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dave said…
Chris Richardson is a lock for the finals. That Blake did a nice little Jamaroquoi impression and the beat boxing was fun, but I don't think his voice is strong enough. I thought that Jared sounded pretty good even though the judges ripped him. I'm betting the girls blow us away tomorrow.
over a year ago yahooboy said…
The girls definitely blew away the boys yet again! Melinda Doolittle and Lakisha Jones continue to be head and shoulders above the rest of the competition. Jordin Sparks and Stephanie Edwards were also really strong tonight. I think Antonella Barba's looks have gotten her as far as she can go. How much do you want to bet that after all the scandalous photos that have emerged on the net that Playboy offers her a ton to pose for them. The first American Idol in Playboy! She might as well take advantage of her 15 minutes of fame. :P
over a year ago lachick said…
WOW. I can't believe the results tonight. Antonella and Sanjaya should have TOTALLY gone home. America continues to baffle me. Jordin didn't deserve to be up there at the end, she's way too talented! I'll be shocked if Antonella and Sanjaya survive another week!