alexander rybak What country would you choose?

Aaaandra posted on Nov 23, 2009 at 02:05PM
Excepting your homecountry, what other country would you like? Of course, learning the languages, culture and so on.(:
I'd rather Finland.(Idk why, I just love it.:)

alexander rybak 34 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pjplx said…
laugh
Norway xD
over a year ago Helene17Norway said…
heart
France !:'D
over a year ago Lindaah14 said…
laugh
Norway, Sweden or Finland, I think those languages are really cool.
England or Ireland, I just love the culture there :D:D
over a year ago Maddalp said…
smile
England or France :)
over a year ago Alexanderfan2 said…
Norway.I like norwegian language very much.
over a year ago kuutti said…
kiss
Of course Norway but in the wintertime Greece!
over a year ago kuutti said…
smile
I want to visit in the South Germany, maybe Studtgard, in the Christmas time. There is old Cristmas culture, and I think our own Finnish Chritmas habits originate from Germany.
over a year ago erilar said…
heart
Norway,Sweeden,Finland,Switzerland:)))
i really love these countries!!!<3(for x-mas)
over a year ago MagicViolin said…
I like Sweden,Hungary,Italy,Norway,France,Spain,M­exi­co,­Por­tug­al,­Ger­man­y,F­.I.­R of Macedonia,Croatia,United Kingdom,United States.....and so on......
over a year ago janailb said…
I'm from Macedonia and I'd like to visit Norway and Japan the most, but also Germany,Italy,USA...
over a year ago Hanatee said…
heart
usa or russia <3
over a year ago jo135 said…
heart
Norway, Russia, UK and Italy <33
over a year ago Andriana91 said…
Cyprus. Because I have family there.
But USA seems really cool as well.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jenni- said…
USA, Norway or Spain would be cool.
USA - USA has always fascinated me. :)
Norway - I like the norwegian fells. :D I can also speak a little Norwegian. :)
Spain - There is so warm and sunny and Spanish sounds cool. :)

Still, I like to live here in Finland... but no one knows the future... :)
over a year ago Alexander_Rybak said…
Norwegian, I want for once a with x-mas!
France ( Paris) really beautiful there
Usa and Great Brittan !
over a year ago AnitaFable said…
Norway, Sweden - Beautiful countries :**
Russia -I love Russian and people seems nice :)
USA- I don't know why. I like this country =)
over a year ago Aaaandra said…
Oh yes! Russia has a strong culture and language.<3
And USA (New York/L.A) cuz I just love the urban life. And it seems a lot with my city, Bucharest.
over a year ago D31 said…
I live in France, but I like to move to Netherlands.
over a year ago Fift33n said…
Norway! :D and Iceland :)
over a year ago CrazyForRybak said…
big smile
Russia,Norway,Azerbaijan,Albania... I can't chose! O.o
over a year ago AkliH said…
Portugal. I used to like France, until I lived there for half a year...
over a year ago rebecca19 said…
everywhere!!!. Hmmm but apart from the obvious norway, probably belgium, Germany, czech republic or Egypt (my mum always dreamed of visiting there before she died).
Deffo Germany. One day I'll move to Berlin <3
over a year ago kikisan said…
First of all Hi. I'm Alvaro and this is my first post. I'm 23 and I'm from colombia. I would chose France, Sweden, Italy and Norway. I can't decide
over a year ago love_rybak said…
sunny
Hmm... I'm from Romania. I would live in Russia cause I just love the culture,the people,the very beautiful landscape,the language,...
I would live in Japan, too, cause I really love the culture and it's intresting!
I love Norway cause of the very beautiful nature. Hmm... I hope, I will live in every of this coutries one day... ^^
over a year ago BabyLongLegs95 said…
I'm from Ireland, But I'd love to head to Norway:)
@Helene: Berlin isn't such a nice city... There are nice ones in Germany;-)
The Places i would visit if i had the time: - Germany looks awesome, i would like to see berlin, but more so Munich. And to go back to belgium and visit again a small beautiful and historic town called (Ypres). Also to see Prague in the Czech Republic and Egypt for the pyramids. Not forgetting the most breath taking country ever which gave us all a common connection (alexander rybak) NORWAY!!!!! x
I'ts been 4-5 years since last I was in Berlin, so I can't remmeber much, but I remember I loved it xD But ofc, I'd love to see other cities too, but I'dpefer to live in a big one since more things are happening there than in the smaller towns.
The nicest cities in Germany are Hamburg, Düsseldorf and Munich.
I'd also like to live in a big city someday. I live in a small village and I really love it,and there is a big city not far from it (Maybe you know it, Stuttgart) where I'm studying, but I'd like to live in an even bigger city than that.
@Rebecca: I'd like to see Prague,too!It must be great.
Oh no I don't know about those cities. My city holds about 50.000 people, so in general its not that small, but there is nothing to do here, compared to the bigger cities..
@Akhil - we should do a Prague tour together lol, yep prague looks amazing apparently its the sixth most visited city in europe in 2011, definately worth a visit it looks really beautiful and rich in history and culture. It is also one of the most widely used cities for shooting movie scenes and music videos, to think even alex has performed there. NEXT STOP PRAGUE!!!! x
@Helene: The city where I'm going to almost every day since I'm studying and working there at the moment has 600 000 inhabitatnt, but compared to others in Germany it's small (the only spectacular thing that was happening there was a visit by Paris Hilton;-) But I don't like her so I didnt go and see her. And there were protest marches againt building a new train station and those people were supported even by people in NY, so I think it was something spectacular, but I was in France for half a year at that time, so I didn't see anything. But there doesn't happen anything else)- but we have a party like the Oktoberfest twice a year;-)
@Rebecca: Wow, the 6th most visited city in 2011, i didn't know that.I know a lot of people who want to go there, but I haven't met much who actually went there. But pictures from there look so nice, and interesting.I can understand that it's often used for movies, without ever having been there;-)
over a year ago sallysunner said…
Norway , Japan , French , Britain